C and Z PURLINS Manufacturers in India
We are a leading preeminent Manufacturer of z purlin and steel c purlin from Sachin-Surat, India.
C and Z Purlins
Product Price: Rs 84 / Kg
COMPANY : Bhagwati C & Z Purlin
Thickness : 1.6 mm , 1.8 mm , 2 mm, 2.5 mm And 3 mm
GSM : 90 GSM And 120 GSM & 275 GSM
MPA : 245 & 345
|Brand||BHAGWATI, ESSAR, JSW|
|Thickness||1 MM, 1.5MM, 1.6MM, 2MM, 2.5MM, 3MM|
|Uses||Industrial Buildings, Sheds, Warehouses|
Bhagwati Steel Building is known as a c purlin producer (manufacturer) and a z purlin maker of structural C and Z purlins for industrial applications. We are a well-known and leading manufacturer of c purlins, z purlins, solar purlins, and cold roll formed sections, and we are based in Surat.
Purlins and girts, which are effective and inexpensive structural components appropriate for a wide range of architectural applications, are commonly known as purlins and girts in India. Bhagwati Steel Building Pvt. Ltd. is regarded as India’s best purlin maker, with a full variety of section depths ranging from 50mm to 350mm for ‘C’ Purlin and 100mm to 300mm for ‘Z’ Purlin. Various organisations in India and beyond consider LCP to be the top purlin provider.
Features of Purlin in India
PRIOR TO THIS, THERE WAS NO FACILITY FOR SUCH GALVANIZED MATERIAL THAT WAS CHEAP AND STRONG. BUT NOW THE C & Z PURLINS ARE HERE TO SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY WITH GOOD STRENGTH AND DURABILITY.
- High-tensile steel – for strength and lightness.
- Zinc coating options include Z120 GSM, Z180 GSM, and Z275 GSM, all in line with AS 1397.
- Complete set of accessories, including brackets and bolts, for simple usage and installation.
- Full size range – in both the C and Z sectors, allowing ease of design.
- Standard (240 MPa/ 345 MPa) and non-standard yield strengths are available.
- Designed to AS 1538 specifications, as well as BS 5950 and IS 875.
- Downturn* lip is provided for those tasks that require it.
- Non-standard range of unique shapes and channels are available to meet individual requirements, subject to minimum order quantity and lead time.
Hot Dip Galvanized
|1.6mm to 2mm||50mm to 180mm||25mm to 50mm||10mm to 15mm|
|2.5mm to 3mm||190mm to 250mm||51mm to 70mm||15mm to 20mm|
Pre-Galvanized | Pre-Galvalume AZ 150GSM/G550 MPa | POSMAC
|Thickness||Height||Top Base||Bottom Base||Lip||Degree|
|Mim 0.8 mm to Max 1.2 mm||Mim 40 mm to Max 110 mm||Mim 36.5 mm to Max 80 mm||Mim 20 mm to Max 30 mm||Mim 6 mm to Max 12 mm||70° And 75°|